We pay utmost attention to protecting our customers' personal data. While reading the information provided on our website, you remain anonymous. We only collect data regarding the number of people visiting each of our webpages. For this purpose we use a tool called cookies, which are saved on your computers. You do, however, give us your personal data when you fill in the contact form on our website, when you send us an email, or when you contact us otherwise. Below we outline the ways in which we deal with your personal data.
1. [Controller] The Controller, i.e. the entity which determines the ways in which your personal data will be used, is SyntalPharma Sp. z o.o., ul. Łabędzka 59, 44-121 Gliwice, Poland. You can contact the Controller in matters regarding the processing of personal data by email at email@example.com or in writing at the above address.
2. [Purpose and legal basis of processing] The personal data which you give us will be processed for the following purposes:
a) to carry out the day-to-day communications between you and our company - based on your prior consent,
3. [Other data recipients] In our company we treat security issues with utmost seriousness. We ensure you that the employees responsible for customer service are trained in data protection. The information which we obtain from you is not disclosed to third parties - it can be accessed only by employees responsible for the technical maintenance of our services (web hosting service, email server), if you contact us electronically.
4. [Data transfer to third countries] Since our website utilises the Google Analytics service, your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC, in accordance with the rules adopted by the European Commission.
5. [Data retention period] Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent for processing, if the processing is based on your consent. Personal data collected in relation to the execution of contracts will be deleted after the lapse of the period prescribed by law.
6. [Your rights] In relation to personal data processing you are entitled to:
a) withdraw, at any time, your consent for personal data processing - in order to do so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
b) demand from the Controller acces to your personal data,
c) demand the correction of your personal data, should they be found to be incomplete or incorrect,
d) demand the erasure of your personal data: should they be no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; if the consent for their processing has been withdrawn; if you have objected to data processing, if the data are processed unlawfully; if the data should be deleted in order to fulfil an obligation resulting from the law,
e) demand the restriction of personal data processing: if the data are incorrect - for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; if the data are processed unlawfully, but you do not wish them to be erased; if the data are no longer needed by the Controller but may be needed by you for purposes of defence or bringing claims; if you have objected to data processing - pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the objection,
f) object to data processing if the processing of your personal data is based on the grounds of the Controller's legitimate interest or on the grounds of public interest and the objection is justified by your particular situation; if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for such purposes,
g) transmit the data - if they are processed automatically and based on consent or a contract.
7. [Supervisory authority] You are entitled to file a complaint with regard to personal data processing to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).
9. [Automated decision-making] Your personal data are not an object of automated decision-making or profiling.